I work with exclusively with LGBTQ women around challenges with being your best self in everyday life. This isn’t just cliché, it’s fear. The fear and uncertainty that comes from wishing you could say/do/be something or someone else can be intense and life-limiting. I see women struggle to enjoy their daily lives because of this far too often.
I’ve created coaching programs to help you not only come out, but stand in your authenticity so you can finally enjoy the freedom and joy that comes from not hiding the best parts of who you are.
Whether you’re gay, bisexual, transgender or still questioning, there’s a coaching program + plan that are right for you.
Authentic Realities Coming Out Coaching Program
We’ll walk through the coming out process:
- Curiosity: explore your authentic self
- Questioning: understand who and where you are in your life
- Self-Realization: understand who you want to be and where you want to go from here
- Saying the Words Out Loud: a plan that works for you around being authentically you
- Living Authentically: be yourself in everyday life, no hiding who you are
We’ll work together wherever you are in your process of coming out, using these three concepts to move you forward:
- Create awareness around your present self + surroundings. Who are you? What’s important to you right now? What’s scary? Where do you hide from life? Where do you embrace life?
- Engage in mindful thoughts + actions based on what you’ve just created awareness around. What would it look like to honor who you are and what’s important to you? What would it feel like to step outside your fears? What are some small steps you can take to use what you embrace in life to help you stop hiding?
- Inspired Action
- Take action inspired by your authentic you—not your fears. What does coming out of the closet really mean for you? Who do you need to be to come out of the closet? What does standing in your authenticity look like? What are you willing to do to turn your ideas of authenticity into reality?
You’re ready for some major change in your life, you just don’t know where to start. Something has got to give, and it’s your old standard of living. In our coaching together we’ll walk through your coming out process using the steps of creating awareness, engaging in mindfulness, and taking inspired action that will have you stand in your authenticity and live the way you were truly meant to live. You’ll come out of the closet on your own terms and begin living authentically—on your own terms. No more hiding.
Three coaching plans to fit your needs:
1-Month | 3-Months | 6-Months
You feel a shift happening in your life and you’re ready to explore. You have ideas about your next move but you’re not quite sure what it is yet. These coaching plans are designed to lean deep into the shift that’s already happening and lay out a strategy that will show you how to move through the rest of your coming out process and stand in your authenticity from here on out. No matter where you are in your coming out process, there’s a program that’s right for you.
Still not sure if coaching is right for you? Here’s some food for thought:
The thing about life is that we all think we can do it alone. Then we go do it alone and get lost. We think, “How did I get here, again?” We wonder if we’re crazy and why we can’t hold on to the life lessons we’ve learned the hard way and apply them to our present moment. Wait, did I write that down? Didn’t I try that last week? Where am I? What have I done? Who am I, again???
We get in our own heads (or at least that little voice does). We need someone to help us sort through the clutter. And believe me, there’s clutter. Even the most successful people in the world have clutter, and many of them manage it with a coach—an acting coach, a writing coach, a hitting coach, a…life coach). You’re not alone, and you don’t have to feel like you are.
Stepping out of fear and into your authentic self is one of the most liberating things you can do for yourself and those you care about. Each of my programs are the result of my own personal transformation and the work I’ve done with women just like you. It’s time to stop hiding, stop making your life choices from a place of fear, and start living the way you were truly meant to live.
Your one wild life if precious. It’s about time you invest in it to be exactly where and who you want to be.
Each month I work with just a small handful of people, so if you think now is the right time to transform your life and live in authenticity ,then I would encourage you to take action today.
You don’t have to know which program to choose to get started, just take the first step and:
You have the power to own your authenticity.