Beautiful Blogger Award

by Dian Reid-Jancic· Follow Dian on

I am both humbled and honored to have been given the Beautiful Blogger Award by a fellow Beautiful Blogger, Andrea Owen, over at Live Your Ideal Life. Thank you, Andrea!!

Now in order to claim this award, I’m to regift it to 15 blogs I love and read. So without further adieu (and in no particular order, they’re all amazingly BRILLIANT & beautiful), drumroll please….

Cleavage
Square Peg Reflections
The Barefoot Heart
Fearless Petula
Brilliant Chaos
Olive + Hope
A Beautiful Perfect Mess

In addition to regifting the award to the above beautiful blogs, I also must share with you seven things about myself in order to claim my celebrated award. As Andrea did before me, I’ll try to share with you seven things you might not already know about me (unless you know me in real life or are a stalker). Here goes:

1. I have a tattoo on my ankle of “The Cure” which I did myself when I was just 15 years old. (Yes, I still love them, and of course I don’t regret it!)
  2. I am a two-time Home Run Derby winner, with a grand total of 16 home runs.
  3. I was once a shift manager at McDonald’s, and to this day I believe it was the best training I ever got on how to treat people well.
  4. I’ve had two cars stolen from me, one of them on my birthday, the other two days after. (I am no longer “allowed” to own an Acura as a result).
  5. I have had both of my cats since the day they were born in September of 1999.
  6. I once faked a back injury to get out of Sunday School. When I was seven.
  7. I once passed out in the middle of a “motivational” speaker’s presentation at work, and had to be rushed to the emergency room for a broken nose.

I hope all the blogs I have given this award to enjoy it. To claim your award you need to:

• Thank the person that nominated you and link to them.
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you’ve discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won!
  • State 7 things about yourself.

Don’t forget to check out the other blogs Andrea selected for this prestigious award.

Happy blogging, all!

{ 2 trackbacks }

Pleasure Notes » Blog Archive » Award Season
March.7.2010 at 11.16 am
Award Season - Noted Living
December.15.2012 at 2.55 pm

{ 8 comments }

lemead March.6.2010 at 3.24 am

Wow, Dian, thank you!
It is such an honor to see my name on this list of such fantastic writers, thinkers, and people … and to receive the accolade from you!
Thank you, thank you!

emma March.6.2010 at 7.34 am

Oh goodness, I'm humbled, flattered and honored. Thank you! And I agree with lemead, it's an awesome group in which to be included.

Dian Reid March.6.2010 at 6.49 pm

Lindsey & Emma: You're welcome…so honored to have “met” and be constantly inspired by you both!

AlanaSheeren March.6.2010 at 7.16 pm

Oh wow – now you have to turn around and do this again 🙂 Two awards in one week. http://wholeselfcoach.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/

olive & hope March.6.2010 at 8.33 pm

Well this is a very nice start to my weekend! Thank you so much Dian. I am completely humbled to be included in this list of amazing and wildly talented (on so many levels) people.

Julie Jordan Scott March.7.2010 at 4.06 pm

Thank you, Dian! I will be back home tomorrow and will keep the flow of giving and receiving moving. Thank you! thank you! THANK YOU!

whollyjeanne March.9.2010 at 1.53 am

what a nice surprise! thank you for this honor of the award and the honor of being a part of this list of such talented, genuine women. and always, always, always: thank you for being who you are.

rebecca March.10.2010 at 3.50 pm

I am so honored to be on this list! Thanks. I'm curious to see how my list comes together since I've been thinking about it for the past several days and haven't been able to come to a conclusive decision. Should be fun!

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post:

© Authentic Realities 2009-2018 (All content unless otherwise noted). All Rights Reserved.